01-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #8
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMoe53
Hey, Bmwbreed! How is Rota? I know that it is down in Andalucia, on the Atlantic side of Gibraltar. Didn't realize that we have a military installation there. I hear that Spain's unemployment rate is in the 20's.
Yup you are exactly right. It's a naval base but I'm Air Force here for enroute jets. Well the place is nice the weather is usually great unless its raining and it's very nice being so close to the beach. I can literally walk from where I live. But you are right about the unemployment. It's bad. Most young people don't have jobs and live with their parents til they are married basically or like 35. But also these people have terrible work ethic. Sorry if that offends anyone. Yes I know most of Europe thinks Americans work to much an too hard and it's somewhat true but these people just never wanna work they always wanna take breaks or siestas 2.5 hour lunches and they are slow about everything. And they stay up late and party and wake up at 9. I know it's how they do things but withe the crisis their country is in I think changing their work ethic would help. But it's a beautiful place to live. They even drive slow and careless. Not like Germany at all which I lived for 8 yrs. but it's a beautiful place to live and very close to Gibraltar and morroco. Sorry for jacking thread

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0