eldo33
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i B. Red/Terra

Garage List
2006 325i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
anyone here watches the apprentice on NBC?? I was watching it today and noticed that it's gotten worse. I've noticed some things that are very "professional". This dude (fat dude with glasses) kept getting cut-off by this girl so he confronted her saying that she should stop. Then she made a big deal out of it and convinced the whole team to send him home. WTF was that??? It's ridiculous!! She wasnt even good looking at all and he acted like she's all that. And the team wasted soo much time solving that problem instead of trying to work on the project.

Then there's this other dude, the project manager, was on the phone with one of his team members and they basically told him what to do. He's the manager, he should be in command, not freaking taking orders. Then after his team member hung up, HE WAS STILL ON THE PHONE GOING "Hello??...Hello??...Hello??". OMFG cant he tell that the call has ended?? How did they even get on the show???

last thing, doesnt have to do with apprentice :anyone find the clock on that show 24 annoying??? Maybe I have PMS but that clock drives me nuts. It keeps going "ka chung ka chung ka chung" throughout the whole show. And tonight is the 2 hour finale ( I think).

Haha I know this is wack but I was just wondering if anyone else feels this way.

I agreed. It has gotten worse every season. The 1st season and 2nd season was good. Everyone was very professional and smart. These new people doesn't seem to have much of what it takes...though it's only the 2nd episode for this season.

What's funny when I watch this show is that everyone has a very credible and good resume but when all these people get together, it shows their weaknesses and the real personalities. No star is shining yet....and I agreed that the 2 got fired last nite was good.

Some of these tasks required them to act crazy and stupid but in the end...it was the results and the WIN that counted.

2013 E350 - Wife
2013 GLK 4Matic - The Family
2006 BMW E90 325i - Self
Appreciate 0