Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by One&Only View Post
You may not be aware of it but our cars got mixed up back in Munich a little over a year ago. Let me explain.
We ordered identical cars at approx the same time. Mine was to be collected ED and yours at BMW of South Atlanta.
Somehow my name got on the car that was to be delivered in the States and your name was on the car to be collected at the Welt.
When Adrian was there for his ED as Salesman of the year he learned of the mistake and, through emails, fixed the mix up.
I've known about you & your beautiful car for quite a while...Actually i was gonna make a trip to BMW of SA to take a look at it while it was getting all that gorgeous aftermarket performance body kit installed but, you came back from Iraq sooner than was expected to pick it up.
I was really missing my 1er after 14 days with it in Europe and seeing yours would have helped a bit. No worries...I got mine last Sept. 30 PCD in Spartanburg and I've never looked back.

If I can find you...prolly won't be dif...I'll make a point to say hi!
My 1 is the SGM with the Ring sticker on the bumper.
Wow...that is pretty cool. I am soooooo jealous of that Ring sticker...LOL. If...no when I purchase another Bimmer I will definitely be doing ED. I am certain all of us will being seeing each other. I will be sure to have her nice and cleaned up prior to the class for all to see! Bring your cameras!
Appreciate 0