View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #10
Romo
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: GR Yaris GT4RS

Some feedback;

02-17-2012 had installed JRZ-RS1 + Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs. Had some issues, full warranty replacement of all dampers 05-05-2012, rode 7 months without any problems, but last december again problems with noisy and harsh feeling dampers, once again troubles.

So a quick email@JRZ with a description off above. The car (1M BSM) was picked up, I took the engineer for a short ride to let him hear and feel what I was talking about. It was quite shocking for him, this is not how it`s meant to be.

They took the car, all dampers where on full warranty serviced whit correct damping adjustments. Furthermore more heavy duty rubber (Polyurethane) mounting stops, where installed at the back end.

The car was on holiday for 9 days (!!) it took some real effort and an unreal commitment from JRZ to solve the problems.

I`ve never ever seen this kind off commitment in any, and I mean ANY company, what so ever !!

The car is driving like new, no noise, no cracking, no ticking, no nose diving while hard braking, no rolling over in fast cornering, no nothing, just sheer driving fun and a car that is sticking to the road with an unmatched road compliance, this is the way I like it, this is the way it should be.

I do realise I had some bad luck, now sh.t happens I know, but than again, it is all about the way the sh.t is being solved. And oh boy, did JRZ solve it or what? 3 times on a row, but no problems on warranty, no questions asked, none. OK it is not good? Doesn`t matter, we WILL solve the problem(s) !!

And that is just what they did, JRZ kept every promise, no matter what.

I did sent them an mail to thank all JRZ personal for all the more than outstanding service and the commitment!!
I told them also I will return to JRZ with my next BMW M2-M4 !! I`m 100% convinced about JRZ quality and service which is off scale !!

Ok that`s enough, I`m out for a drive, just to enjoy

Last edited by Romo; 02-19-2013 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0