The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjweb View Post
From what i've read in the official wheel/tire fitment thread, it seems possible to run a 245 without rubbing as long as you hit the offset just right. And it is 100% possible to run a 235 up front. What size spacer do you guys think this would this need?
I was saying there is no need to say it seems possible. It "is", for a fact possible. I have it on my car right now.
Quote:
How are you running a 245 on a 7.5" wheel?
Not sure how or when the 7.5" wheel came into play. I never said anything about that.
Quote:
So you didn't read the op
My response was to shed a little more light on the tire size in the wheel well of my car right now. Notice how I didn't say anything about a spacer? Just throwing some info out on something that was stated as "seems possible". I'm not 100% on the offset of the stock front 18x8" wheels but with the 245 Blizzaks on them there is still a bit of clearance before anything rubs. I say Blizzaks because they seem to have more tread height and girth to them than I've seen on my summer tires. So a summer tire might give even more clearance. Just trying to offer any help i can. Sorry for disturbing the thread.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0