View Single Post
      03-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

But...do they also mention that the 135is comes with the performance exhaust, performance power kit 2, black side mirrors, black grille slats, and all that fun stuff? Things only seem to mention the 313 wheels.

Perhaps I'll just have him call your guy up in Santa Barbara since it might be the same day and he can ask, hey, did you just get a 135is in? Yes? Does it have stainless steel pedals? Yes? It came that way?

It also may be a blessing or a curse that they currently have a 135is convertible with DCT and no stainless steel pedals. May help cause they may think, hey, this should have them, too! Or they may say, no, see, they don't get them.

I'm not above having a temper tantrum, collapsing on the floor and kicking my legs and flailing my arms saying, I WANT MY PEDALS!!!! until they give them to me.

From the press release though from BMW's own website:

"The exterior of the new 135is Coupe / Convertible will be clearly identified by exclusive 18” wheels, unique high-gloss black kidney grill, black mirror caps and special exterior badges in additional to the standard M Sport Package components. Interior highlights include stainless steel pedals, special interior badges and optional black leather seats with blue stitching for the standard sport seats."
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 120515_135is_Press_Release.pdf (40.3 KB, 132 views)
Appreciate 0