View Single Post
      06-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
Lckyrocket
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jag XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq86 View Post
This car does though because of its limited availability.

To find the approximate ED invoice just multiply the US MSRP x .86. The ED invoice is usually always 14% lower than the US MSRP for any BMW.

Good luck getting ED invoice for this car though. Its not going to happen at this point. A few people got it but that was before the craze started. I got mine for ED MSRP which was good IMO. Most dealers won't even do that anymore. Just search for the pricing on this in older threads and you'll see what I mean.
Yea, .86 is pretty much what I meant. I wasn't implying the the ED price was 7% below invoice as mswaz thought I was saying. I was simply saying that if the ED MSRP is 7% below the US MSRP wouldn't the ED invoice be 7% below the US invoice?

Sq86, I do realize it's unlikely to get such a good deal on a 1M at this point in the game, but it can't hurt to try, right? I'm not trying to get ED invoice on the car for him, just something shy of MSRP such as $1,500ish above invoice. Hence I'm gathering the most accurate information I can find before we make a trip to some local dealers to try to strike a deal.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0