View Single Post
      01-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #60
Sifu
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

*** U P D A T E ***

Just got off the phone with Kevin, and we are gathering all the info to get this order ready. He will be sending me a pm that I will forward to all the participants that needs to be filled out and sent back to me. The pm will also have the payment methods, which you don't have to use Paypal. You can use Visa, Mastercard, etc. and payment will be sent DIRECTLY to **********s. Shipping is set at $99 Conus. Kevin will handle all international orders. Once I get all the pms back with all the info needed, I will forward to Kevin to process. Kevin WILL give EACH buyer a call AFTER all the info is gathered to confirm offsets and color. Don't worry guys if you are still unsure about offsets, Kevin WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! Once we have 16 CONFIRMED BUYERS, i.e. money PAID, the order will be sent. If there are more than the 16, DON'T WORRY! YOU will be hooked up! Any questions feel free to pm me or call Kevin or Ron direct at **********s at (714) 582-3330 ext 8009 Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)

CUT OFF DATE WILL BE THIS FRIDAY JANUARY 22,2010. ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PLACED BEFORE THE CUT OFF DATE TO GET THE GB PRICE!!!!

So have your funds ready to go people!!! Lets get this done!
Kevin is also checking to see if he can do any better pricing on the custom pinstriping, retail on that option is $350
Hyper Silver is NO LONGER available.
ALSO... once we get the confirmed 16 buyers, Ron is checking to see if we can even get a BETTER DEAL if we can get 5 more confirmed buyers along with the 16. So if we reach 21, we might get a sweeter deal!!!
***After you send payment to Kevin @ **********s PLEASE send me a pm so I can track all the payments!!!***

THANK YOU!!!
Appreciate 0