01-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #47
trickcruiser
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 View Post
I used race fuel of course as I am a set it and forget it type of guy. It is what it is and I ran a lot slower with JB4. Like I said, I made a lot more power in my car with Cobb. No point arguing there buddy.

As for comparing slips, its the same car, same track, similar weather and DA, and its an automatic. Can't get any more consistent than that. I am not even counting the ET, I am going just by trap speed differences alone as that tells a pretty good story of how much power its making.

JB4 makes a lot more power than Cobb, yet I've been able to walk away from every single one that wanted to play lol. In fact, the only person in this thread that even comes close to my times is trickcruiser who is using FBO, race gas, meth and surely something other than runflats who went 1 tenth quicker and trapped the same as me. JB4 makes oh so much more power bro, dynos don't lie man!
For whatever reason, your car is no doubt loving the Cobb setup. I do not think there are many other Cobb guys out there running similar times though... Either way, your car is scooting!

There are always going to be some cars that benefit from unseen variables. For instance, HotRod was running mid 11's in the mid 120's with stock turbos!!! HOW THE !@!$#@

Anyways, just for the record, I am running 265/30/19 Continental Extreme Contact DW's. Really good street tire and I will buy them again but I have cut a handful of 1.8's with my stock run-flats! But that was a much hotter day, headwind, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaaa so my runs were in the low 12's...