View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #23
Sinister Crayon
floccinaucinihilipilifica tion
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejm3 View Post
I calculated my $3k savings by taking US invoice +$500 as an esitmated US purchase price.
Then I took US invoice less 7% for ED invoice. Then added $500 to it for my ED price.

So basically at the end of the day the savings I calculated was 7% off invoice.

If I took full MSRP as US price and took 7%off invoice +$500 my savings would appear to be more. But I don't want to fool myself. Even Edmunds & KBB show actual price paid a decent amount below MSRP.
You, my friend are in desperate need of BMWConfig... hit up the Configurator and price out your machine of choice, go to the right hand side and select "Euro Delivery Invoice" from the drop down and add your $500 to that. Hell, I even used the finance calculator there to negotiate exactly my rate and got the car for exactly what I wanted to pay per month as well as the exact price I wanted.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and for the record I did a Euro Delivery and a Performance Center Delivery. I saved around $5000 on the car, and the trip for 10 days for three people cost right around that. Yes, for three! And I didn't cheap out on a thing... stayed in nice places, drove a lot and ate damned good food. And drank damned good bear. Damn I miss that German beer.
Appreciate 0