View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #17
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Great time, made some new friends in the international 1series community and had some good food and beer with 13 of our 1Addicts family (JK135i, Elsabor67, Dackelone, Swadeness, 135Junky, ChrisM135i, Evolution80, Drillslinger, BrokenVert, 135i Oreo, Smell the beans and Foacad). Saw some amazing cars, lots of ideas to consider and some ideas to pass on . The drive through the countryside and small towns was the awesome. This was a visual overload...worthy of the drive down and to end the day, that intense fricking unlimited speed autobahn blast chasing Drillslinger Watching the rear end of a 1M at 150-165 mph was instructional...and yes, we brake tested at least 5 maybe 10 times......these are some good brakes.

Above are some pictures from my collection. Lots of 1series converted into 1Ms, especially popular seem to be the Kerscher 1M bumper. See the black 1M look-a-like with mesh in the air curtains. half way down the images. See also a guy customizing a E92 speedo cluster to white led instead of the BMW red lights. Finally near the bottom is a Speed Concepts matte white 1 series with orange wheels...it has Porsche brakes!

A nice representation of colors with black and white being the most popular, there were some matte white, matte grey, matte orange, a beautiful matte rose color and a very unique matte baby blue. Lots of rims and wheel choices and colors, and of course the decals that make cars unique.

Enjoy,
Attached Images

Last edited by Rikx1M; 05-08-2012 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 0