View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

FS: 17" Drag DR-37 Gloss Black with Machined Lip. LIKE NEW CONDITION, $350 + shipping

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

I am selling my set of Drag DR-37 wheels. They are 17" x 7.5" ET 42, gloss black finish with a machined silver lip.

They were bought last fall for a little over $500 including shipping, and used for about 4-5 months during a winter in which it didn't really snow in the north east. I really loved having these wheels on for the winter, but having had black Breyton GTS-Rs before, I'm getting a bit tired of the "black CSL wheel" look. That's the only reason I'm selling.

They are in LIKE NEW condition. There are NO curb marks, pothole rash, dents, bends, cracks, or chips. There may be a couple of TINY scuffs along the back from when the tires were mounted. The front faces of the rims are literally PRISTINE, with the exception of a tiny chip along the lip of one wheel, literally the size of a flea. You can't notice it without having your face inches away from the wheel, but I feel that it's only fair to disclose its existence because I know SOMEONE will buy these and say "Hey I found this tiny chip you lied!"

These are perfect for winter duty. They are the same size as OEM winter wheels from BMW; they're durable, but they are also cheap so you won't be too sad if you damage one of them. They also look very nice compared to other winter wheels I've seen around.

I do not plan to sell the tires along with the rims, but I will have them dismounted either this week, or this coming weekend. If you're REALLY interested in the tires too, let me know and maybe we can work something out. Also not included is the TPMS, but I actually have post-2009 sensors mounted on my current summer wheels that I don't need (I'm 2008 so it does nothing for me, haha). When I dismount those wheels the 2009+ TPMS will be available for purchase. But really, it's a simple matter to swap the TPMS between wheels.

Oh yes, they can also come with the drag center caps (if I can find them again), but these wheels will gladly accept your 68 mm BMW roundel caps, so the less astute will think they're OEM I thought they looked particularly good with a set of $20 black and white CF Ebay center caps.

Asking $350 + shipping. Or, $350 flat if picked up in the tri-state area.

Here's a couple pics plus link to an album of all the wheels, front and back:

Album:

View post on imgur.com

Thank you for looking!

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Last edited by 1speedbike; 03-15-2013 at 01:28 PM..
Appreciate 0