View Single Post
      11-10-2015, 04:48 PM   #1143
liebemeinauto
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Jesus. Stickers and roof fins. That's ridiculous, man, sorry.
Thanks! There's enough boring Bimmers around to choke the Nile out of existence, so I'm glad to be ridiculously different. I love the envy from fellow owners, and of course love the compliments, which is all I ever get, up until now, on a Bimmer forum no less, wow. Should've figured, haha.

But hey, whatever floats your boat, or sinks it, so don't be sorry. We don't all have the same creative spark, even if we all drive BMW's.

For me, it's nice to have people actually lean out of their car window, grinning, giving a thumbs up and taking pictures of my car, saying "Finally, someone did something amazing with a BMW for once." Not that such is what drives a project, but it's always pleasing, nonetheless, and certainly demonstrates what folks like.

Jesus, why do a car like everyone else? May as well all buy the same suit and wear the same watch...oh, wait, people do that already...ahaha, the frightened masses of flocking conformity. How droll....

Geez, people love the hell out of my car, and I do too, so I'm happy.

Stay tuned, be tuned. '08 135i N54 6MT, Coral Red Interior, Fire Orange custom grilles and fade-to-black custom BMW Rear Wing, Black Line tail lights, Cobb CP, Forge DV's, aFe DCI's, ETS 5" FMIC, aFe Mach Power exhaust, Cobb catted DP's, M Suspension bits, PTF tune (on Cobb AP), 6000k Xenons, Lux H8 Amber halos, Custom fogs. Conformity is for wimps!
Appreciate 0