View Single Post
      08-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
V-Dub91
Rep
Drives: 04 FPGreen'd Silver STi

Need help on which purchase to make

I'm looking into buying a 135i with in the next couple weeks, I just don't know which one to buy. I've found 4 that I'm interested in just needed some opinions on which one to get because they all have different options.
All 4 of them are an 08 for less than 27k.
1. Monaco Blue-$26,998 with 26k, beige interior but looks white, navigation w/o flip screen, paddle shifters, premium package, and comfort access system.
2. Le Mans Blue-$19,999 with 67k, black interior, HK system, Navigation with flip screen, paddle shifters, power heated seats, M package, adaptive xenon lights.
3. Alpine White-$24,000-64k, black interior, steptronic w/o paddle shifters(those are the options I know of)
4. Grey-$22,488 with 48k, Gray interior, Black BMW BBS style rims pretty much base model.

I'm really leaning towards the Le Mans Blue 135i because of the multiple options, I really want a 135i with paddle shifters, not really worried about anything else. What do you guys think about a 135i with high miles?
Appreciate 0