05-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #75
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffster View Post
Bought my 09 135i new. It's just clocked over 40k the other week.

I'm not sure i'll ever sell it... I only get on here from time to time, like now, when i'm chasing some info or parts.

Only warmed it up a year ago with FMIC, Exhaust, and PTF tune via Cobb. Crazy difference in power..
So yeah anyone got an LSD for sale? :-)
That's extremely low km's. It's worth hanging onto and the mods really transform the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer View Post
still got mine, but may have to let it go soon for a something with 4 doors, i'll fight to the end however
Yes fight it until the end. I've managed to fit many things into the 1er before. I've fit 4 tyres and 4 wheels in a few times (separate - not mounted together). Sure the backseat is small but once you get in there it's not so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlin View Post
Looks like I am late to the party Vinney

I haven't been on 1addicts in a long time.

I had two 08 135i's, one bought new and one bought used. Since then I moved onto a new toy...however like a few others on here I am sure the M2 will bring me back out of retirement
G'day Matt I'm glad to see you're still around mate. Looks like the M2 will be a reunion for the original 1Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffa12 View Post
haha I went thru the same cycle and held on to the end. My 2 girls left the hospitals and grew up in my coupes, so don't let anyone fool you that it's inconvenient for one to have a growing family in a coupe! You just need to be the one to manage the children in and out of the back
Agreed, the backseat is perfect for kids or smaller people
Appreciate 0