View Single Post
      12-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Seems to be a fair amount of interest.

For the people suggesting body parts, like the side skirts, you want full CF side skirts? OEM style, aero style, or new style? Or a new style in plastic/fiberglass? Would anyone even want the option of plastic or fiberglass for some of the pieces or is everyone about the CF nowadays?

I'm definitely looking into rear diffusers and the iCarbon style front lip, since those seemed to be popular iCarbon pieces before they went under. Roof spoiler is something I've always wanted as well, so I'm thinking of that. I also know since iCarbon went out, you can't find many CF trunks...

Also, for the 128i market, encourage fellow 128i owners to speak up! Usually the 135i guys get all the goodies because they are the ones most likely to buy the goodies. If you show a good representation though, it'll be worth making

One of my contacts is very good at 3D modelling with AutoCAD so I'm also just trying to get a gauge on what style you would like everything to be. For example giving a picture and saying "similar to this but with _____" would help me a lot on the design end. I'm not really a designer, but I know what I (and sort of what we) like in our cosmetic products and I can help guide the design to something that is pleasing to everyone. This is just the beginning stage and I am gauging interest so far, but this is going very well.

Appreciate 0