View Single Post
      06-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #11
My135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives:

Just finsihed installed the Injen in take on my 135. Everything people mentioned here are true and good tips. Except I noticed the intake tubes are very close to some body parts; expecially the lower tube almost touched the alternator (?). I have to pull the bracket real hard to make sure that none of the tubes touch anything. I barely leave a small gap (like 0.25") in between. Secondly, they don't supplied screw to fasten the passenger side air scoop. Right now, I just pop it back into the slot and close the hood and hope it will stay there until I go get some hardware to fastern. I also don't understand why they don't make use of both intake scoops. Any way, the finished product looks good in the engine bay. Thanks.
7/08 135 Coupe, Crimson Red, 6 SP, Sport, Taupe Lette/Aluminum. Performance Mods: JB4 on Map 5, BMS DP Fix V3, Injen polished intake, AR Catless DP, Maddad resonated mid-pipes, aFe exhaust polished tips, ST Suspension Coil Over and Hotchkis front sway bar. Others: BMS OCC, BT Scanner, Mud Flap. Next Mods: AA Front Strut Brace.
Appreciate 0