12-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #9
jackkk
Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snertz View Post
I didn't have any issues with the Cobb, no check engine lights or anything of that nature. As ZuZu mentioned, the M button is retained on the ST OTS maps, but that's just something that you can tweak using ATR.

The closest map available from Cobb to what I'm running is their ST Race or E30 map, though mine has about 1-2deg more timing since I'm running a stronger concentration of E85. Compared to the base OTS Stage 2+FMIC map, mine still has about 5-6deg more timing up top, along with a bunch of other changes to make it smoother.

I've also run the Stage2 Aggressive ST maps on my car when it was 100% stock w/E85, no issues there at all.

My setup is currently only DCI's and DP's. The OTS maps are fairly conservative, we can get away with quite a bit.
So I've just ordered the Cobb, will see in spring how is it going)
I'm going to make the FBO except intake, midpipe and blow-off, so I think it would be conservative set up for the st.2 maps, st.2+ I think I will use only on racings, but I'm not sure that I need it for a DD.
Now looking for a DPs, VSRF with the discount are now $365 and BMS $379, did somebody try this DPs or heard obut it something?
I used AR on my 335i, but now I think that BMS are like copy of them and I don't need to overpay for the brand...
Appreciate 0