04-26-2013, 07:06 AM   #533
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb135is View Post
Great to see so many IS-es popping up and possibly being delivered this and next week! We are turning into quite a sub-group.

Speaking of dorky - my buddies and I went to get my car back in december. We took the video of the cold start, put it on my ipad, then connected it to the wifi surround sound in my house and jacked up the volume. It was the only possible way to make the cold start sound louder than it actually is. hahahaha.

Right now my car is covered in pollen. I'll rinse it off this weekend, but I'm wary about washing while the crap is all in the air and all over because it almost always = swirls, and I'm trying to go as long as possible without doing a full polish on this car.

My leatherz new shift boot and ZHP knob should be here shortly. Pics when it's all installed. I went with the new boot so I wouldn't have to separate the stock knob from it - figured resale would be easier that way, plus I didn't want to mess with it.

I'm surprised by how much I abhor the E82 shift knob. ZHP knob will be like going home.
Lol 2 dorks of a kind. After I make my vids I listen to em n the car and stream em Bluetooth an crank up the Harmon kardon sound to hear it. Love the bass it gives me lol. So u decided to go back with ur zhp knob eh. That's cool they look great too. Never had one so idk how they feel but still enjoying my performance knob. I hear ya about the pollen to bro. Such a pain.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0