11-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #77
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
i'm still on the factory charge pipes w/ factory dv's. i got the hpf intercooler with the factory intercooler connections, made for a quick and clean install
The use of the factory c-clip couplers into the design of the HPF is quite brilliant, it's what initially gauged my interest in this fmic over others. Very clever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo135 View Post
I have evolution racewerks charge pipe and meth elbow with stock intercooler and piping but hpf has a charge pipe that includes piping I think now. Check that out if u have their intercooler. Evolution makes very good products for or cars also though.
Yeah I know mate, I'm very keen but summer is approaching here in Oz and I need to sort something out asap. I'm not in a position to order the HPF FMIC and then have it shipped back to weld on the new connections because that would cost me a fortune in shipping costs. I'd love it if they released this entire new setup in say 2 weeks max Have you got any pics of your setup? What's the meth elbow? sorry for the newbie questions
Appreciate 0