View Single Post
      10-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
s3touring
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '03 Dinan S3 540 Wagon-sold

FS: used ONCE, mich pilot sport CUPS x 4, 265/35/18 (temporary price drop!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
merry CHRISTmas! Jesus is still the reason for the season, so to celebrate that, i'm temporarily knocking the price down to $750 + shipping, for a paid transaction in DECEMBER ONLY. of course, i reserve the right to CANCEL it at anytime. enjoy!!!!!

i have FOUR (4) michelin cups, 265/35/18. i used them once at willowsprings. those who know me know i am a total newbie, which i guess is good for whoever buys these. cheapest brand new - tirerack at 323/piece. remaining tread 5/32 on all 4, some even closer to 6/32. no punctures. sorry no pics for now (yes, very much out of character for me, just a little short for time and they're all wrapped up.)

there is a little bit of the rubbery globs and bits stuck on the tire. i guess i just didn't drive hard enough to scrub the stuff off!

tires already dismounted from wheels...

much prefer a socal pickup, if possible.

asking a very fairly priced $1000 for all 4. (no shipping and handling included in that price.)

ps - selling them because no more further plans of going to the track with my touring. a dear friend ended up leasing a brand new e60 m5 and invited me to tag along for the m school in spartanburg. so, from this point on, if i'm itching for some insane driving, i will happily go to an ///m school. costs a hair more, i torch their tires and CAR, and get an instructor, and even if i total the car, i dont have to think about it.

pics here

THANKS!

PLEASE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO kms1655@yahoo.com.

"The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away, blessed be the name of the LORD."

Last edited by s3touring; 12-05-2009 at 12:02 PM..
Appreciate 0