06-14-2010, 02:16 AM   #23
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
I personally disagree totally with you on this, I think the interior is quite choice for a luxury sports coupe. Its not overly rediculous like chrome trim n superduper poofy seats, its well organized, trim and classy, yet sporty where need be like the seats, the wheel, and other little things like the shifter placement, etc.

I even had a bitch about the lower armrest that doesnt adjust in this car, but ive had the car 3 months now and im already used to it, it feels fine to me now
Basically you summarised the point I've been trying to get across. For a small sports coupe I think our interiors are fine but when comparing it to BMW as a premium brand or luxury car it's fairly norm and nothing special. When I compare it to other sports cars in similar price range (eg STI, Evo, 370z), I'm very happy with our interior. Like I said, the interior is the last thing that needs upgrading in our cars because it's already at a nice standard. But what I will say is that our interior could have looked half as nice and I still would have purchased my 135i.
Appreciate 0