United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
Let your tires wear out first.

I am currently running the Conti DW in 225 front... 255 rear set up. They are good tires ..especially for the price. But you will notice that the 225 / 255 setup shows more sidewall .(they are taller tires). I think our cars look better in the stock size setup. More aggressive looking with less sidewall.
Up to you.
+1

As others have said, the Continentals are good tires for the price. If you're considering Michelin Pilot Super Sports though, they will outperform these. I've had plenty of customers request this tire for their 1-series and they were happy with the results.
Is it that different? How about the tire wall, is it true that Michelin has higher wall? I just want to make sure though. At first I really want to get the wheels from you guys as wheel but don't feel like really want to do many mods relate with wheels, suspension and stuff. But I'll contact you guys if I change my mind. Btw, do you guys sell wheels as wheel? Or its part of tires and wheels package?
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0