05-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
ecap18
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascrelg View Post
Hi,

I had a question. I also am trying to work out a deal with Helen, I spoke to her for the first time today. If you don't mind me asking, what deal did you get, MSRP with options vs. Invoice. Also, a few dealers have said my Invoice price is wrong (i got it from this site), not because the details are wrong but because it doesn't include all of the dealer costs. Have you ever heard of a maco (sp?) and/or a training cost that the dealer pays BMW? The difference is only $500, but I have never heard of it before...?

Thank for any help you can provide...

GP
I bought my 1st Bimmer there, got a great deal that time...This time i saw a sales guy named Ozzie, who was no help at all, i went in there with some #'s i got from 2 different dealers and he couldnt even come close. He said this to me "if you can get that deal, go there now and take it cause its a great deal, and buy me one while your at it" so thats exactly what i did, i didnt buy him one though :biggrin:, go to park ave BMW and talk to Jeremy, he is da man.
At the port June 4th
In Transit June 7th (Asian Chorus)
Discharged June 20th
Picked up June 26th!

BlackSapphireMetallic|BlackLeatherette|AluminumTrim|StickShift|SportsPackage|IPOD/USB
Appreciate 0