09-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #22
bmw13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M - GIAC:S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeremi View Post
Ack! What?! Sorry man, that really sucks. Hope it gets worked out soon!
Thank you that is very much appreciated. It is always happens to the ones who care SOOO much about their cars. It was not too bad as far as damage goes, but bad enough to not be driven due to dragging skid plates and such. I had to leave my car 4 hours North of where I live. I am trying to see what can be done to get parts, it is all I am waiting on and that upsets me. They said some parts may take until December! I am thinking everyday since, "What did I do to deserve this?" A very close friend of mine(my mother ) sent me this via email: "I don't always get to know why things happen.

I may spend hours, even days, trying to figure out why bad things have happened to me. I may get caught up in trying to understand other people, situations, and even my own thoughts.

Today I will accept that I don't have to know why things are the way they are. Instead I can pay attention to healing, growing, and learning."

Even with such wise words the fact, I am apart from my car, and the only things holding back the completion are the lack of parts from BMW really twists me nuts...

Does anybody have past experience with this? Should I try calling BMW-Germany just to explain my situation and hope they have a helpful solution for me (aha wishful and hopeful thinking!!!) Any insight on this helps guys!
2011 E82 1M #215 of 740
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877009
Appreciate 0