06-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #12
RealityDesign
realitydesign.com
Rep
Drives: 2008 Silver 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Well since you asked for it.

I posted because your the one who has been bumping his thread 3 times a day and just posted saying "Come on people, this is a great deal!"

Which obviously means it isn't selling. The only thing worth it that your selling are the tires, because no one wants rims that they already have because all 135i's come with them except the M sport ones. Also your TPMS won't work on 2010+ cars because they use new TPMS so that makes them not worth it either.

I was just trying to help you since you seem desperate by bumping your thread 3 times a day when your product isn't selling which more often than not means it is priced higher than people are willing to pay. It doesn't matter if people say oh I would buy this but I don't have money, because they obviously don't have the money.

Also for the price your asking someone can get much better looking rims and performance tires

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...hlight=breyton

And you could probably knock a few hundred off that price as well.
First of all, bumping a thread ONCE a day during a WEEKEND is quite a bit different than "desperately bumping it 3 times a day." I have never bumped my thread 3 times in a day. Go scroll up, it's pretty easy to look at post dates...

Second, there are plenty of 128 owners that want 135 wheels, or 135 owners that have curb rashed wheels and could buy mine for about the same cost of repainting theirs. For that matter, at this price, you could just buy them as spares if all you wanted were the tires (which still end up being hundreds cheaper than tirerack when you include tax and TMPS).

Finally, there is no way you can buy "better looking wheels and performance tires" with TMPS for $1200 brand new (or used with 200 miles on them). "Cheap" nice looking wheels are going to run you $1200 for the wheels without tires. "Performance" tires are going to run you $1200 for the tires, without wheels. You keep acting like I'm selling WHEELS for $1200, when I'm selling wheels, tires, and TMPS for that price that are essentially brand new.

You weren't trying to "help" at all, you're a prick and you were purposely "crapping" my thread. If you wanted to "help" you could have sent a PM.
Appreciate 0