Thread: New 135is
View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #28
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

I can't believe BMW released this car without upgrading the rear diffuser to balance out the extra long pipes of the BMW Performance exhaust...When i bought my 135i before pickup i had the Performance Exhaust installed at the dealer sight unseen....IMO It looked bad with the pipes sticking out tooooooooooo much and made the car look like i just put on a exhaut at Midas...I made a BIG complaint at my dealership only to learn that the BMW Performance Exhaust was to be paired with the BMW Performance CF Diffuser for "proper" fit and looks...Otherwise it looks bizare to me as well as to all my fellow enthusiasts that saw my car prior to putting on a diffuser...My BMW dealership agreed with me on this and felt there should be a notice explaining the situation and actually felt so bad as to give me a credit voucher for refitting and cutting theexhaust to fit and look right...I instead bought a diffuser.....Otherwise nice car dude..sorry to rant but to me this is just wrong what BMW is doing with the exhaust...it is bush leage crap ....