View Single Post
      09-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #1324
mosspa
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Ooh, car looks great! Another mineral grey! Can't quite tell for sure from the last pic, but looks like you have savannah beige interior? Or is it oyster? Looks more like savannah beige. If so, I reckon your car will be a twin to Chunner's on here and quite rare.
It's oyster. The interior photo is pretty shitty, it's just what happened to be in my phone. Deciding on the color combination was hard for me. This is south Florida and the car color has to be taken into consideration. The last Saab 9000 Aero I had was black with a beige interior. I was living in Dayton then so the heat and sun weren't that bad of a problem. I did hate the constant cleaning of that car, though. My last 9-5 Aero (that I still have) was silver with dark grey interior. That car heats up in the sun down here, and since the 135 gets the garage port, the Saab is like an oven in the late morning. Taking what I had learned into account, I decided to try Silver and a white interior for the Infiniti. Even when parked in the open for hours, that car was tolerable. My friend drives a black A5 with a light interior and he said that he thought that the interior color is the more significant contributor to overall interior heating. So, deciding not to buy another silver car, and not wanting to deal with nearly daily cleaning of a black car, I compromised with the mineral grey. Which was a very happy compromise. I love this car!
Appreciate 0