06-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #138
hkj
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Hey guys! It was awesome meet. I had a blast this weekend. Gotta give some shoutouts:

Danny mad props for organizing the biggest e90 meet in the world. It takes a lot of time and effort to pull the whole thing off and YOU DID IT! Without your efforts the NorCal E90 scene wouldn't be where it is today. And BTW it was a great place you chose. Nice vew of the bay and the city.

SoCal crew: again mad props to you guys for driving all the way up here for meet. The meet wouldn't be as fun without you guys. It was nice meeting all of you.

mava330: it was cool meeting you man. lol you light up the place with your constant comedic outbreaks. Next time I go down to LA I'm definitely hitting you up for drinks. Lastly, love that Sub LV, totally awesome.

ksfrogman: nice meeting you and finally got a chance to check out your ride in person. The m-tech kit looks stunning. I am definitely ordering one now. And thanks for spending all those time giving me the installation tips.

longtran: good to see you again since our last meet. Your car is more pimping than ever now with those quad pipes and the M-tech kit.

NaTuReB0Y: did get a chance to talk to you much, but it was definitely cool meeting you. I'll make sure I find some time to have a beer with you next time.

And the NorCal crew.. good to see everybody again since our last meet

LWL & Ben your ride looks gorgeous with the Kerscher and Hartge bumper and the quad exhaust. It was nice meeting both of you and hope to see you guys (and your car, of course) again in future NorCal meets.

Ward I finally get to meet the man behind the Oprah avatar. You Monaco Blue car really stood out among a sea of SG and black E90s. I'm going up to Thunderhill tomorrow for a HPDE event, let me know next time you go to track.

hsiaochinsan Hey man, thanks for waking me up that morning or I'd miss the meet And I love those eggrolls.

iczz You better keep an eye on hsiaochinsan so that he doesn't trade in his E90, or he might not show up to our future e90 meets.

Also it's cool to meet new NorCal guys, Pretender, xcalibr, dejav0o, 1001 and see some old faces, skillzaw.

Shoot I'm sure I'm leaving someone out here.. this is the problem with participating in The World's Largest E90 Meet: with so many people involved I'm bound to forget someone. lol.. seriously though, you guys are a fun group to hang with. I look forward to our next gathering.

-hkj
Appreciate 0