View Single Post
      07-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
1fan88
Private
Rep
Drives: Black 135i

FS: 18" OEM BMW 135i Package (Rims/Tires)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi everyone! I am new here and just bought a 2009 BMW 135i with low miles and it came with two sets of rims and tires so I am parting out the 18" ones.

They are in near mint shape, with the tires having only 1,000 or less miles on them according to the owner I bought the car from and I can agree with that. The tires are Hancock Ventus v12 with 215/40zr18 on the front and 245/35zr18 on the rear. They look amazing on this car! I only see small, barely noticeable slight imperfections on two of the wheels from normal driving.

I'm PayPal verified and I had a BMW 330i before this car and have perfect feedback on Ebay and the Evolution M forums (I used to have an EVO as well).

Notice, they are still on the car and just have brake dust on them. I do not want to go through the hassle to take them off yet, until they sell. Make me offers if my price isn't what you think is "fair."

I'm asking $1100 for pickup in Indianapolis or make me an offer to ship them to you (keep in mind the expenses).

Here is pictures of the car with the rims actually clean from when I bought it from the private seller:

Last edited by 1fan88; 07-22-2012 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: uploaded more pictures
Appreciate 0