Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Let me rephrase: edited photos, whatever effects/changes are used. Personally it doesn't bother me if it's your preference to enhance your images, but I can make a quick search and point you to many images you have posted where the levels of reflection are so high it's even difficult to distinguish the actual color of the car.

Go back to your build thread and scroll down to picture #10 (start at 7/3/10)...there a few shots back to back that look nothing like the pictures at the start of the thread, which illustrate the true color of the car.
the ones you are refering to are shot from my phone. ones shot with my camera are edited but not for color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
I knew it was a matter of time before the smartasses started to comment. That's probably 1 out of 5 unedited pictures he owns.

The point I was trying to get across was that many of his pictures are a misrepresentation of the true color of the car. I own a similarly colored car...I should know.
thats actually one of the more edited photos I've done.

it just isn't carrying the effects you see as color altering. and why the 'tude about my photos?

These are unedited photos shot from my phone.

my point for posting the "high processed" ones are they represent the true color also but with different highlighted areas. yes some of them end up with more of a 'wet' looking paint but under high sunlight or really bright lights, thats the color you see.

the color isn't misrepresented at all, it just might be not how you are used to seeing it.

I shot this last night - its unusable because I was out of focus but look closely at the highlighted areas of the paint, not too far off from any other photos i've done and this image is straight out of the camera, resized and watermarked... thats it.
Attached Images

Last edited by UdubBadger; 03-19-2011 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0