01-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #36
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
Flinchy,

You seem to know plenty about turbo conversions (is there a symbol for sarcasm?). I have no need or desire to provide evidence of ST results. They are out there and the quickest n54 in existence in every measure for acceleration is running a Vishnu ST kit.

I am sure there are many very promising turbo kits in the wings. There has been for many years even well before the Vishnu kit started development. But there is only one kit that has ever provided any descent results (and taking all the records). There is only one kit that has progressed past prototype status to sell to actual customers. The only kit that you can buy right now does not fit rhd cars. So all other kits are vapor ware at the moment and so is a rhd kit.

Now I am sure the advan kit will be great and I will be providing support with it. When it is released things will change. I am only talking about past and present. The future will hold many exciting things.
Funny you're being sarcastic?.. when i'm currently up to date on every current turbo upgrade in the works for the N54? :/.. 3/4 of them aren't even posted here/on e90p.. wonder why.

no videos from that infamous air strip race
.. 3 people selling the kit or their whole car before even putting 1000mi on it... still no dragstrip results, dyno graphs that ARENT company cars... only as of what.. 3 weeks ago? was the high RPM misfire resolved via the SMFW replacement.. the ST cars couldn't even rev past 6000~ RPM at speed until this month -_-

yeah it's cool that THE vishnu ST company car has masses of power and is the quickest and fastest AND most powerful N54 powered car to date, but you can't claim that the customer cars are even a shadow of that... the highest i've heard in dyno results of a ST 335i was arouind the 550whp mark, and it was unable to break 11's on the strip due to short shifting with the misfires... yeah $10k for 12's..

why doesn't the vishnu ST fit RHD? routed the downpipe right through the steering column like VTT is doing with their stage 3?.. ahh quick look for pics and it's a low mount so i'm guessing the answer to that is 'yes'

I understand that this particular forum is heavily biased towards Vishnu at the expense of all other vendors (and facts), and i'll probably get a warning or ban for this... and the post deleted... but i'm not okay with crap.
Appreciate 0