View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 04:05 AM   #40
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
I'm sure we have great engineering talent here, but I fail to see how Vishnu is better purely because it was designed here... Unless of course, you are claiming to be the best N54 tuning engineer in the world?

Your support cannot be much better than a product from overseas to someone in a different state. I don't need to have the product to know that you won't fly up to Brisbane, or Adelaide/Perth/Melbourne/Darwin etc etc to help someone out. Therefore the only thing you can do is via email or phone. Oddly, the same communication channels everyone uses that have an overseas product. I used to get emails back from the tuner I used on the same day, usually within minutes. But I'm sure you would do the same

I didn't put it down. I was merely trying to validate your claims as to how an Australian 'designed' product was better and to how your support would be better because it's local (to Sydney customers)

We've been there and done this before. Last time it ended, you stated that you would never put another post arguing with me about this stuff. What happened to that? Do I need to find the post and quote it?

I never said what I had was better (though I have my thoughts on that). I just explained why it is well received on this forum as somebody questioned it. Not everyone with a tune installs it and adjusts it themselves. Many get their work done at a workshop, and that workshop appreciates the advanced capabilities of the Procede and the ability to call me during their working hours to get tips on how to best tune it or solve a problem.

It is amusing that you guys get so passionately worked up about a product you don't use or intend to use. There is more to life than the internet guys!! Go enjoy your cars, and let other people enjoy theirs.
Appreciate 0