View Single Post
      07-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #151
Snertz
H O O N
United_States
Rep
Drives: ein M!

I put mine in last night and ended up using the Hotchkis end links. They go one easily as long as you get the length and more importanly the angle the same as those of the stock links. I'm not sure if this is clear enough but if you look down the stock end link from one end, you'll notice that the other end is rotated slightly, maybe 30 degrees from being parallel. You'll need the Hotchkis one's set the same way or else you'll tear the rubber boots.

Also keep in mind that the stock end links are side specific and are marked as such (They are stamped with a tiny a RH and LH.) When you adjust the Hotchkis links make sure you keep track of which stock end link you mimic.

It's pretty easy to adjust them, I'll post up a DIY later tonight on this. The only tools needed were two crescent wrenches.

The new bar is immediately noticable, much much stiffer than stock, the car feels a bit more responsive now. I pushed the car pretty hard through some twisties last night and body roll is reduced greatly.

U WOT M8?
Appreciate 0