02-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #305
ceeslee
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is meteorite gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
It's mineral grey, think it was just an accidental typo or something. It's a hair darker than sparkling graphite was, but more on the black/charcoal hue as opposed to the purple side that sparkling graphite was, which was grey with red and blue mixed in.
Ya, thanks for the catch. I always forget which one is which. They couldn't just make it easy and call it light or dark grey.

Still haven't reached the break-in period. I've been good and not opened the taps all the way yet. My right foot is getting itchy! Looking forward to hearing/feeling it at full throttle. I occasionally watch the video myself when at work to break up the day.

Some tint would be nice, not sure if I'll end up having it done or not. I've seen too many bad tint jobs, not sure if I trust anyone to do it right. Otherwise leaving it stock. I've had other cars in the past (Honda's, Subie, Mini) which I went overboard and blew a huge amount of money on mods so much I could have probably bought a fast BMW had I just saved and waited. It was fun but my modding days are over.

Last edited by ceeslee; 02-28-2013 at 08:37 AM..
Appreciate 0