Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
If they are suppose to be model then they needs to be attractive or above average in appearance. Clearly they are not. Once again subjective. The regular gogo dancers in LA clubs have more talent. It has nothing to do with who your significant others are. If the boss said you are not performing at work would you say, hey boss your wife isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either? What type of rhetoric is that? Does not even make sense.

What's "Pot calling the kettle black" is being critical to people who are perceived as being critical. That would be IF I was claiming NOT to be critical...which I clearly am not. If this not be the case we won't be having a discussion :-) Anyways, I digress, this is a car forum. If you take offense from the comment to the model as an inference to whoever you date please note I simply state those girls aren't model materials. Never once thought that was what was inferred. The girls I have dated look better than most of those women. (notice I said women...not hoes, dogs, nasty, or trashy...). I did not say they are not good women.
In the end my comments were really not directed at you (i don't agree with your nasty/trashy comments but it was not outright tactless like others comments). There ARE women on this forum and I am reasonably sure the majority of them are not super-models nor want to read the degrading terminology used to describe these women....

Last edited by adrean8j; 04-13-2009 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: grammar
Appreciate 0