sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
Haha nice one Zuzu!

For those that haven't been keeping tabs in the 1M dedicated sub-forum, SCOTT has been bombarded with requests to add Monte Carlo Blue to the lineup... and by the way he's been writing his posts indicates to me that BMW might actually be considering it.

Hey our family business is in manufacturing also. We've been hit with a lot of resource price increases lately... sigh. I suspect that's one reason why you're moving the biz to Taiwan and China?
Current question for me is whether to join the business and expand or to get my own thing up and running. Because of this predicament I'm procrastinating like no tomorrow (as both options look good)
You serioulsy want to work with family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mra View Post
I say that to myself every new car and every new car ends up black

I'm really tempted with the 1M but since I only took delivery of my 135 in June, I'm thinking it might be too big a loss to be hit with. I'm sure I'll cave once there's no more units coming to australia and regret not ordering

Can I ask how much of a deposit you guys are putting down? If it's only a couple of grand maybe I'll put down a deposit anyway then decide later whether to take delivery.
5K for me; I know I could have paid less, but I wasn't up for arguing that day. I will save the arguing when I am getting the X next year. Afterall, they will be making the full margin on the 1M from me.
Appreciate 0