STICKY335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcc View Post
Its really 50/50 on how each would do.

I would put it this way, seller does have the responsibility to stat what parts are missing if there are any. BUT, the sticker doesn't really affect the "used" product ability.

Buyer have the authority to ask any request on photo, used timeline and how many owner it has been goes through...etc. But, if buyer (in this case) have not request any other info, it would be hard for the seller to tell you how much dust are on the chips without specific request.

IMO $25 would be a little too much for a sticker, but value are hard to judge to others.

OP, have you asked BMS how much or would they sell the sticker separately? This method would be a favor IMO, not a must do. But to make the transaction smoother.

Kcc
Thanks for actually putting urself in both shoes, and i agree with everything you just mentioned above but i guess the expectations of my "good/working condition" and his "good/working condition" where different, which lead to this. I personally contacted terry and told him my situation, and he normally doesnt sell the sticker, but made an exception.. so everything worked out at the end.
Thanks
Appreciate 0