View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

one thing most people do is slam the peddle down, they just want an instant hit of power, and this is fun, but if you learn to be really smooth with the peddle you will be able to maximize the traction in each gear

with the run flats, you will leave some nice black lines behind you in first and second gear, but you'll still pull like a monster if you learn how to be smooth on the peddle.

after that though, since you're looking for the lesser given answers, stiffer bushings will keep the chassis from squirreling around on you a bit better.

but with all honesty, when i first added power and punched the gas, i could feel the cars tail end wagging a bit, and that's down to the e-diff transferring power around, so my first recommendation would be LSD because it's going to give you the most for your money over the long run. but the tires are usefull for get up and go as well as turning and stopping. And to be honest, doing the suspension will help as it will help keep the front end from lifting as much and different things like that.

it's all one big system, it just depends on what your wallet wants to do.
Appreciate 0