12-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #43
RWD4Life
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG 6MT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb135is View Post
Glad you guys are giving Wide World business! With all this profit for them, they should have given me a BETTER deal!!!! hahaha.

Ciber - they had ANOTHER 135is there? In space gray/coral? I didn't see it! Are you in the area? We should get together sometime.

Keep me posted on your transactions - I'm still in contact with Z and the manager as I wait for my tags.
Gave up on Z. He is just not reliable. Like Ciber advised, I called him Thursday EOD. He picks up, confirms my config for the third time and tells me he will call me back at 9:30am sharp on Friday. He asks if I'm available at this time, I respond "Yes, I will be waiting for your call". As expected he doesn't call. I call him back at EOD but of course he doesn't pick up. He calls me back in the evening and says "Is that Robert?" I respond "No, it's Alex, I left you a message earlier today about the 135. You were supposed to call me back". He says "Ah yes, I will call you right back". I don't even have time to respond and he hangs up on me. WTF!?!?!?! At this point he just lost my business for good. I'll call Jonathan Dabran on Monday and if they keep on treating my this way, I'll just trash World Wide BMW on DealerRater, Yelp, Google Reviews, etc. That's sad and unfortunate but since when the customer is supposed to chase the dealer?!?!
Appreciate 0