Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr0m3assass1n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
I love this this thing! Thanks for posting this. Every time I see one, it gives me the chills. One day...

This has got to be one of the best roadster side profiles of all time. I saw one in Oxford Green recently just like this one and it was absolutely STUNNING.

These were the days when seeing BMWs made my heart race, gave me chills and put a stupid grin on my face. I actually grew up looking at these roadsters and wanting to own a BMW someday. Heck, I even had a poster of a White one on my wall. Today, I am lucky to own 2 BMWs but gone is some of that raw emotion. Most new models just don't do it for these days. *Sigh*

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/8f...7eb0e8de0d.jpg[/IMG]
God that color is fucking amazing! Definitely very different from the Estriol blue. Which is a nice breath of air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
The one BMW I've had that I truly loved. Just a horrid interior, the windows didn't quite go all the way down and cut off circulation when you put your arm out the window, the a/c was laughable, it was a full day endeavor to replace the awful rear shock mounts, but none of that mattered once you had a little open road or track time.
Comforts.. who cares! It's the drive that matters!