Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW S1000XR

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [6.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
have the BMW Performance Exhaust on the car from pick up at dealer,,,,being a weekend warrior and open to having the exhaust louder but not obnoxious...
1)looking at this model Berk 135i Axle-Back Race Exhaust (BT1801-S)...How much louder than my performance exhaust is this setup...no other engine mods atm............
2) will this exhaust as is bolt up without any issues to my 135i if we remove the performance exhaust....i am open to having 2 exhausts if the Berk is interchangeable with the BMW Performance one.I no in/at a near future the performance exhaust will go back on...but till then why not have some fun if this will work?
3) price for this unit and any hardware needed for installation to 08559 in NJ
thanks
Just an FYI...i got bored and came back to 1Addicts to take a look. That said, I used to have the following; Ar catted DPs, Berk mids, & berk street axle back on my 135. The sound in my opinion was perfect, loud enough but not obnoxious. I also met another 135 owner that installed only the berk race axle back with stock mids and DPs. In my opinion it matched my set up in regards to dB level. Both set ups are louder and a bit more aggressive than the performance exhaust. GL

BMWCCA member
Appreciate 0