04-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #51
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK135i View Post
i plan on getting there retarded early and actually pay for my car to be in the show since i believe that i am the ONLY person in Germany with the SleK carbon lip!! time to show off a little.

Then send some pics of your car to the Street Culture guys... if they like your car they will send you a VIP pass. Then you pay at the gate.

VIP cars started to enter at 14:00. Around 18:00 they let the "normal" show cars in... and then at 18:00 the general public was also let in. Still... there were sooo many people trying to get in there... it still took over an hour to work my way in. And the line of people went down the street and around the corner. They charged eight euros to the public. By 11pm most of the car was heading home. Luckly the Polizei did not do much controlling outside on teh main street. By cntrol I mean checking cars for mods and impouding them! I think they will do that once the Volksfest is over with in Nurnberg in one week.

Even when I left at close to 11pm, there was still cars trying to get onto the show! It was total nuts. The Polizei had their hands full.
Appreciate 0