View Single Post
      02-27-2015, 10:33 PM   #11
loesch
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M Sport

I am said friend. . I've tried a few different BMW Standard Tools / EDIABAS / INPA downloads. At this point I'm almost certain that I have a 100% working copy of the BMW software but who knows. It's so hard to find any downloads posted in 2014. We found some information for an E46 saying that you need to go to Activations, then ABS. Not only is there no N55 in the Engines but there isn't any ABS menu available either. I just emailed the guys that sell the Bavarian Technic cable / software. I'll see what they have to say also. This has to be an easy answer for one of the BMW mechanics on here. Any of you guys run into this yet?
2011 135i M Sport 6MT LeMans Blue | Active Autowerke Gen II axle back | Berk d******* | N54 gutted mids | FuelIt Walbro 450 fuel pump | Pure Turbos Stage 2 | 3.5bar TMAP | Pure Turbos inlet pipe | BMS intake | BMS oil catch can | ETS intercooler | ETS charge pipe | BMS JB4 w/ ISO firmware | BMS backend flash stacked on PPK | Eibach springs | Whiteline rear subframe bushing inserts | cosmetic tidbits
Appreciate 0