View Single Post
      10-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #40
DarkRider23
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 201 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwmcb View Post
When I get a survey from my dealer, I always give them top marks. I have been fortunate to have a dealer who really likes to work with it's clients regardless of the series they drive. They have always treated me with respect and have never given me bs for being a student, unlike previous dealers who wouldn't give loaners or who wouldn't accommodate my schedule. I guess I may be in the minority of people who have no complaints.

Lucky you. I have yet to find a dealer that won't treat me like crap when I'm alone. I'm 20 and I have to bring my parents along just to get any respect at the 2 closest dealers around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsam View Post
About two months ago I gave a negative review for my local dealership (been having problems with them for a while) and haven't heard a thing since. How long does it usually take them to contact you? I even checked the box saying that I would like the dealership to call me to discuss it.
They only contact you if they want to really. I don't think BMWNA forces the dealer to call you and discuss the problems. Sounds like the dealer doesn't give a shit about customer service.
Appreciate 0