07-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #141
neilvosko
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i e92 FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple
It is very obvious from this video that this is the first time you've ever had a car break loose underneath you. This isn't even a spin. You could drive around at this yaw angle all day and be in control. This is a joke. Do you hate your car? Were trying to put it right into those exact blue tires? The fact that you were on r-compounds without an instructor in HPDE3 without ever having to make a correction before is insane to me. Are you really trying to learn how to drive? Do you think driving is just point and squirt? I know I sound scathing now, but you're starting to show a lack of responsibility for this and it seems you're unwilling to accept criticism you don't agree with. It is not just that you did nothing to save your car. It is that at your level of experience you aren't ready to ride alone, and you aren't ready for anything more than a street car. Fix your car, take it out again, and you will crash again. You didn't do anything, not even swipe at the windshield wipers like most guys do on the way to the wall. You just shat your pants and wiggled a little bit as you guided your car like a smart bomb right into it's target. This is some of the worst driving I've seen, especially at this level.
Are you serious? This is your contribution? Watch his other vids, for 15 days he runs pretty solid. Last session of 2 day event he just felt fatigue and made a mistake to pass on for others to learn. Your comments are really uncalled for.
Appreciate 0