View Single Post
      04-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #7
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

hey man.YOU SHOULD KEEP IT !!!!!! I love my 135i and have found that the only car atm that i would trade in in for would be a Porsche Carrerra S in Black..My next car probably....if i stay with a 2 car plan as i have now. I drive a Honda CRV 2005 as my DD and it's a great vehicle for NJ and i take out my 135i on nice days and put about 6000 miles a year on it..I love the 2 car app[roach as my 1 stay's showroom new and is alway;s feels new and fresh because i do not drive it everyday...I no some feel you MUST drive the BMW daily as garage queens are for wussies..but i TOTALLY disagree...Having the 1M in the garage for special rides would be amazing...i wish i had one as i have found that the 135i and the 1M are such good cars that it would be a shame for you to give it up...If i could afford the payments i would of bought one..but what it would of cost me for the 1M i have 3 cars for the same monthly payment with insurance...the Honda, my wifes new Prius and the 135i....we are all happy and like my son tells me " Dad, no sense in trading in the 135i, it still drives and smells new....." I am staying with the 2 car approach and my 1 alway's feels fresh and special...when i drove it daily for a few months, it lost my interest a bit so.....KEEP the 1M !! I will be passing my 135i down to my son in the future...this car is a keeper.