Rep
Drives: 135i hybrid widebody project

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFamousKicks View Post
Ugh, that fitment is gonna be so mean
Still got room in the rear actually!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Side splitters look interesting pulled out like that. Think you'll be able to avoid stepping on them?

Looking good so far. Kit looks better with the 1M front on it with properly wide front fenders.
Im more worried my passengers will use it as a stepping step! haha

Thanks man. The moment i started searching for wider stuff I knew I had to do the 1M front end but not the rear (wanted something fresh/new).
When project jayden first made the rear, I saw a clear picture in my head together w/ the 1M front and now actually seeing it in the flesh Im definitely pleased!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeineken View Post
That side splitter looks very aggressive

I wonder if that fender would line up with a 1M rear bumper? If it does you should save the trouble and go for the more aggressive 1M look compared the the 35i bumper.
Side splitter is a must do for me its part of the extension im making to feel the gap in the front fenders!.
Also it looked weird with out it IMO (i will post pic with out it shortly for comparison)

That is definitely in on of my future mod but one day at a time! I would like to enjoy different phase of the car and not do all of it at once and be bored with the car quick styles.
I welcome trouble (the good kind. haha) . Everything done to this car i will try my hardest to DIY ( im a cheap ass )
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsooba View Post
oh mama!

Last edited by jackp0t; 01-24-2016 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0