View Single Post
      10-13-2010, 04:24 AM   #33
naveed135
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i AW/CORAL RED DCT

options

#1 M sport package is a must, nicer 18" wheels, black headliner is nice I went with the coral red interior and silver trim...looks amazing!!!

#2 Comfort Access is a very nice option to have...its really nice to never have to use your keys other than to stick them in and out of your pocket..and for women I would imagine it would be the best since they could just leave the keys in their purse and not worry about fishing for keys....
#3 Premium package includes the power seats (very nice if more than 1 person drives the car) garage door opener compass and bluetooth and Ipod/USB hookup are a part of the value package which I think all the cars come with..love the bluetooth but for some reason the Verizon Incredible doesnt connect all the time...Ive heard this from other people too...but my tmobile mytouch and iphone work perfectly

Id say don't go with the navigation...these days with Iphones or whatever other type of smartphone you have you really dont really need a nav...it's a waste of money if you ask me...

You dont need the parking sensors..this car is too small to need it..dont need active steering....

I opted with no hk stereo and I kind of regret it....i have a 2006 325i with basic sound and it sounds pretty good so I thought it'd be the same/similar quality in the 135i...but it sounds more like my 1st car my 1992 318i (junk stereo) but a lot of people are saying that the hk sound isnt that great either...maybe best to keep the stock stereo and upgrade yourself?
Appreciate 0