View Single Post
      06-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #387
1mmaniac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Antwerp area is fine for me too. Though cannot confirm yet (abroad one of the forthcoming weekends before leaving for the Stelvio 2.0 Treffen).

Just wondering: don't you prefer Sat 13/07 or Sun 14/07 in broad daylight to shine the colors, instead of a (busy) Friday evening ?

The picture below was taken last March at this location (Rijnkaai):
http://maps.google.nl/maps?q=De+Kaai...277.14,,0,1.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Yep, that's what I had in mind. I'm quite familiar with the area and can provide guidance, once we're on foot.

Saturday or Sunday are fine for me too. Certainly prefer seeing the VO's in sunshine Sincerly looking forward to any Akra's, BBS CHR, KW DDC and performance seats showing up!

If anyone's interested, I could bring the friendly neighborhood coding tools.
Yep sounds a lot better on Saturday; but I thought that would be harder for everyone to make it... Sat is fine for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alino View Post
Hi Guys

sounds great to me. I'm from Antwerp and know my way around the port a bit. We can meet at "Rijnkaai" and have a drink at Bocadero perhaps? Big parking but terrible surface.
I might know some pretty places to shoot some group photos but yet again, there are some terrible roads at the port. There are a few dead end roads next to the "scheldelaan". In the weekend it is a very calm two lane road. Ideal to take some slow-shutter shots with a nice motion-blurred background

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=791289

these photos were taken no too far from Kinepolis.

And off course, if it is rainy and you want to burn some rubber, on the other side of the Scheldt, there are some pretty nice roundabouts near Melsele

I'll bring my camera and tripod :-)

Hope to see you guys soon.
Great! I'm terrible with a cam myself.

In short;
Meet&Greet
13th of July @ 13:00 hrs ???
Antwerp - Rijnkanaal region

Hope this suits even more people
Appreciate 0